All reviews brown rock resort fee sports cafe slot tournament jacuzzi suite cadillac jack casino floor free drinks in town hotel casino great room non smoking springhill suites valet parking slot machines great place to stay beds were comfortable
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Room at Cadillac Jacks was very large, bed very comfortable. Room was dark with the blinds closed. Just the way I like them. Very Clean Indeed. Restaurant on site was good as well. Casino is large, like Vegas style.

Room tip: Stay on the 3 or 4th floor. Road out front has a lot of traffic. Never heard the road noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016

awesme very very good matter of fact we stayed 7 days during the 2016 rally, and now I already booked 7 days for the 2017 rally. Everybody was so nice made you feel comfortable like your at home. came in everyday cleaned room and bedding. But best of all they have underground parking for Motorcycles. My bike is in a Safe place..

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

My husband and I planned a first time trip to Deadwood as a little getway and had wanted to stay in one of the historic hotels along Main but they were all booked so we ended up staying at Cadillac Jacks since it is only a couple blocks from the historic district. I was a little hesitant, because it was a big resort I worried about the cleanliness and staff attitude. Well, we checked in at the staff was pleasant, and the rooom was very clean and the pillowtop bed was possibly the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in (and that is saying a lot as I normally give bad hotel bed reviews since I have a bad back); now I am not saying it is an awesome bed in general, it is just really good for this caliber of hotel. The staff in the resturant and bar were pleasant and the food was good. The hotel is handicap accessible and has ample parking. We stayed on the second floor and our room was quiet and we did not hear noise from the below casino. The machines paid out for my husband and myself and we both walked out with a little more than what we had when we went in. I would definatey stay in this hotel again and would recommend.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mtnewts
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

After looking for hours to seat 13 family members we were welcomed here. The food was excellent. We had wings, burgers, rib eye steak tips, BLT and toasted cheese sandwiches. The staff were all accommodating and pleasant. I'll definitely eat here again when in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Don't judge by its looks. We stayed in the casino hotel which was clean, beds were comfy, rooms were nice and up to date. Had a great time, the pool was amazing, the room service was good. Definitely would stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family