All reviews breakfast room main street within walking distance valet parking would recommend this hotel to anyone complimentary breakfast fresh fruit biscuits and gravy great place to stay casino attached enjoyable stay nice room hotel and casino in town black hills clean rooms would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Being Hampton Inn fans, we elected to stay here during a one night visit to Deadwood. The hotel is relatively new so the furnishings are attractive and clean.
Breakfast was good and we found a table with ease. I'm a Diamond member of Hilton, partial to Hampton Inns, as well as Garden Inns and Homewood Suites. We stayed here because we wanted to spend a night in Deadwood, but I must say that the experience was not worth the hotel rate. I doubt that any hotel in Deadwood is worth $200. If I had it to do again, I'd stay in Custer or Hill City.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Front desk staff very helpful - we were located too close to the elevator and they graciously moved our room
They did have breakfast just as all the Hampton's it is just on a different floor
The hotel is a little older than most we stay in but it is kept up pretty well
It is part of the casino which is nice and parking was easy - Book early as it fills up quickly

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2016

We have stayed at this hotel several times. We like it because of the Hampton brand name, it is located in the part of town which is quieter than central Deadwood, the rooms are quiet and comfortable, there is free parking across the street from the hotel, and the Tin Lizzie casino is right next door.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Carol T
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Location! Location! Location. Loved the location, the comfortable room, the variety at breakfast, the casinos. Parking was right across from hotel and we found a good spot each time we left and returned. Room was very clean and very spacious (although we had a suite). Employees extremely friendly.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed 20 September 2016

My friend and I stayed at this hotel for just one night as we were passing through towards the Black Hills and the Badlands. I wish I could recall the name of the front desk person who checked us in the evening of September 3rd, as she was friendly and incredibly helpful. We told her what we hoped to accomplish in the western part of South Dakota over the next three days, and she gave us maps and the perfect amount of information/suggestions for us to properly plan our site visits and scenic drives. It was truly superb service. As for the room, it seemed like it had been upgraded somewhat, but also had older touches that fit the old western style of the town. Housekeeping did a good job cleaning. The biggest drawback on the hotel to us was that the price was insanely high (I think around $480/room), possibly due to being a holiday weekend, so we ended up using HHonors Points to pay for it. It would not have been worth the dollar cost that they were asking, but for the points instead we were happy.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends