“Nice casino”

Mineral Palace Casino
Ranked #16 of 44 things to do in Deadwood
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Clean, Modernized and well lit. The casino has a wide verity of games to play and the staff are super friendly. Didn't win a ton while we were there but you can probably blame the gambler for that.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Casino staff are friendly and regularly ensure you have complimentary drinks. I don't win often in Deadwood but when I do it is here.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Surprised how nice it was inside. Also very roomy in between machines. Free drinks while gambling. Got a lot of play and had a nice time.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

First of all I do not recommend Deadwood in General as it is just a big tourist trap with small casino's. As far as Mineral Palace goes the staff was nice. Checking in was simple. You might have to have them call the valet person as it could be anyone that works there I think. You can still put your car out front while you check in and then figure it out. The room was nice enough. Clean and there were a couple of girls that worked there in the hallway that gave me chocolate and a thank you letter. I thought it was kind of strange, but I am not used to small town hospitality. The casino was ok. The dealers did not seem that interested in being there as I was the only playing past midnight. The bartender girl was nice and good though. The two dude dealers I think ones name was Lee was just not that nice. I know they just got done with the biker rally, but hey when you only have one person to make money off of you might want to be nice. The other guy was just ok and the girl dealer was real nice. Overall the hotel is nice. The restaurant was only ok. I would stay there again, but really I doubt I will ever be in Deadwood again as I know it was a Monday night, but talk about Deadsville. It is a one street tourist trap, still the hotel is nice.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We come to Deadwood several times a week during our Sturgis Rally vacation. Its our favorite place! Love the quaint little casinos and the people watching, the sights and sounds-the feel of Deadwood!