Review Highlights
Deadwood getaway

This was my first trip to Deadwood and the price was the first thing that led us to Mineral Palace... read more

Reviewed 3 October 2018
P S
Fort Collins, Colorado
Gambing

We gambled here and it was fun. They had the old-west style of blackjack going. It was clean, and... read more

Reviewed 18 September 2018
meganmV8471BS
Romeoville, Illinois

All reviews steak bloody mary red beer the room was nice great place to play front desk complimentary drinks motorcycle trip stay there again slot machines sturgis rally downtown deadwood few hours main street on display dealers casino
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We come to Deadwood several times a week during our Sturgis Rally vacation. Its our favorite place! Love the quaint little casinos and the people watching, the sights and sounds-the feel of Deadwood!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Only played there once but it was super clean; free drinks while playing which we don't see anymore at our casinos.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Possibly one of the worst casinos I've been in. Played blackjack for an hour and never saw a smile from any of the dealers. Plus we never, repeat never saw a cocktail waitress. I had two beers, the one I brought with me and the one I got up and bought. I like to have fun and won't be back here again.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

The restaurant advertised the best prime rib in deadwood. It was the worst of prime rib I have ever had. It was tough and tasteless.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This was the second time we've stayed here. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. Our tv wasn't working but a maintenance person was there within 2 minutes after I called the front desk. The turn down service is a welcome amenity and the chocolates were delicious. The parking is not ideal but that is often the case with downtown hotels. A helpful employee told us about a better parking spot.