All reviews caramel rolls free pizza outdoor deck hard boiled eggs small casino continental breakfast hot tub creek running mickelson trail black hills a great place to stay creek side trolley service pool area yogurt trolley stops up to date
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on the edge of town. Very clean and a simple shuttle ride to downtown. Very easy and makes getting around simple. Rooms very clean and nice. Has a casino on site and a nice pool. Breakfast was nice and a great place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Nice clean stay with comfortable beds. Indoor pool and hot tub. Small inside food area with great pizzas. You get a free mini pizza if you forgo maid service and also if you play for 1 hour in the casino onsite. Free pop and beer during play as well. Good location within half mile from downtown. Also wonderful caramel rolls at breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gwviper
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked in, to the moment we left, we knew staying at the Deadwood Super 8 was an excellent choice. Trista was helpful and friendly checking us in even though several groups came in at the same time. The rooms have been remodeled and are beautiful and comfortable. We enjoyed gambling at the little casino and the caramel rolls for breakfast. The trolley ride to downtown is easy and fun and only $1 a ride. We’ll be back!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2018

What a great place...all new rooms which were SO nice with fridges and all...greatest people from the front desk...casino...housekeeping staff...rarely leave tips but this was totally due...only place we'll ever stay in that area...THANKS SO MUCH

Room tip: We lucked out with one overlooking the river outside and left our window open to hear the water sound...AWESOME
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

The desk person had to check my room to see of it was ready when I checked in around 4pm. That was appreciated. She was polite and professional.
The room had it's issues. The bed seemed clean and it was comfortable so that wasn't one of them. However, there was fecal matter on the back of the toilet seat. Couldn't have been missed if you looked at all. So I'm pretty sure the cleaning person didn't even do any cleaning in there. There was still trash from another guest in the bathroom can as well. First thing I did was start cleaning because it was such a hassle to get around town.
It's a load, noisey place. Large gaps under the doors add to the problem. They obviously need some of those things with the rubber strips that you can get cheap.at sny Walmart or hardware store.
I only gave the place 2 stars because at least the small Casino thry hsve is playable. Downtown you have no chance at all. Here a hundred bucks can last hours. I didn't win, but I had fun and didn't lose a lot of money. I'll definitely come back to play here if I ever return to Deadwood.

Trip type: Travelled solo