Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
eDreams
All reviews clean hotel hot breakfast would stay here again clemson pros
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I was traveling with my 93 year old mother while on a business trip. The Best Western staff accommodated us with an Early check in so I could get to my work site by noon and an Extended checkout time so I could complete my work and be assured of Mom's safety and comfort. The staff is very customer service oriented went above and beyond to be helpful during our stay. The amenities were good and this is the first hot breakfast I have had at a hotel since COVID. One of the morning staff made sure my mother - who has physical limitations - was taken care of. She brought her a cup of coffee while I fixed her plate. It was nice to feel valued as a customer. Going the extra mile made an impression on us.

Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Pros: Friendly staff, great hot breakfast and the rooms were huge! Super comfy beds! The Cons: hair on the walls of the shower and the amount of noise that you could hear! I mainly blame that on parents letting their children run wild, at one point I thought they were going to come through the ceiling from jumping on and off the bed!
But otherwise the stay was great!

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Don’t expect much.
Raw and simple. The basic of the basic

Had a few questions and the employee couldn’t help me. She made an effort but was not able to help me out.

They’re are serving full breakfast, which is a good point

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank coolmammaa
Reviewed 1 February 2021

Me and my family came down for a family event. The service was great and the employees were very very sweet. The elevator needs some work but other than that me and my family would definitely come back!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2020

This hotel has the friendliest staff! They recently added a laundry facility (2 washers, 2 dryers) which is amazing for people like me staying long term for work. It was a little pricey compared to other hotels but they’re new which makes up for it. They accommodate their night shift workers (certain times of the year possibly) and provide housekeeping once a week after hours which is amazing! Overall the rooms are clean. They could replace some sheet sets as some are “exfoliating” and the carpet in my room was in much need of a good cleaning or replacement (it was transferring black dirt to the bathroom tile). I always wear shoes so it wasn’t a HUGE issue. Overall it’s a nice clean hotel that I will continue to go back to when I’m in town!
Side note: The beds have zipper mattress covers which is a huge plus. They’re just not crazy comfy to me (I take a mattress topper).

Date of stay: October 2020