Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$110
Trip.comUS$110
ExpediaUS$110
Hotels.comUS$110
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Don’t expect much.
Raw and simple. The basic of the basic

Had a few questions and the employee couldn’t help me. She made an effort but was not able to help me out.

They’re are serving full breakfast, which is a good point

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank coolmammaa
Reviewed 1 February 2021

Me and my family came down for a family event. The service was great and the employees were very very sweet. The elevator needs some work but other than that me and my family would definitely come back!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2020

This hotel has the friendliest staff! They recently added a laundry facility (2 washers, 2 dryers) which is amazing for people like me staying long term for work. It was a little pricey compared to other hotels but they’re new which makes up for it. They accommodate their night shift workers (certain times of the year possibly) and provide housekeeping once a week after hours which is amazing! Overall the rooms are clean. They could replace some sheet sets as some are “exfoliating” and the carpet in my room was in much need of a good cleaning or replacement (it was transferring black dirt to the bathroom tile). I always wear shoes so it wasn’t a HUGE issue. Overall it’s a nice clean hotel that I will continue to go back to when I’m in town!
Side note: The beds have zipper mattress covers which is a huge plus. They’re just not crazy comfy to me (I take a mattress topper).

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 August 2020

I picked this location because the entrances to the rooms are indoor. For some reason this was difficult to find in the area I visited. It had everything I needed for a great stay. Both employees I dealt with were pleasant and helpful. The room was great. Very comfortable. I did not have time to use it but there was also a pool outside. Definitely not a make or break but one small suggestion would be have a pen and pad of paper available in the room (That might have been a thing they had to stop due to Covid). I would absolutely stay at this location again!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 20 July 2020

Had a dive trip at Lake Jocasee and hotel was 15 minutes away. Great area and convienient . Bagged breakfast was good since under COVID rules. Nice touch!! Rooms were very clean and beds were comfy! will stay again

Date of stay: July 2020