Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$120
eDreamsUS$120
Trip.com
All reviews clean hotel hot breakfast would stay here again clemson pros
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2020

I picked this location because the entrances to the rooms are indoor. For some reason this was difficult to find in the area I visited. It had everything I needed for a great stay. Both employees I dealt with were pleasant and helpful. The room was great. Very comfortable. I did not have time to use it but there was also a pool outside. Definitely not a make or break but one small suggestion would be have a pen and pad of paper available in the room (That might have been a thing they had to stop due to Covid). I would absolutely stay at this location again!

Reviewed 20 July 2020

Had a dive trip at Lake Jocasee and hotel was 15 minutes away. Great area and convienient . Bagged breakfast was good since under COVID rules. Nice touch!! Rooms were very clean and beds were comfy! will stay again

Reviewed 7 July 2020

Staff was helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Service was good. All in all if I was passing through once again I would stay at this motel again. I have plans of passing through maybe once again this September and I will definitely book here.

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
NITESH NAIK, General Manager at Best Western Seneca-Clemson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

Thank you for your review and your business! I will be sure to share your feedback with my team and we can't wait to see you in September. We wish you safe travels til then!

Reviewed 7 July 2020

Hotel was close to event we were attending. Huge kudos to DION at front desk! He greeted us with a warm and friendly smile. DION was genuinely nice and helpful with every encounter we had...and noticed that same level of care with everyone. DION was amazingly professional and efficient while still conveying a friendly small town charm. DION would be a reason we would return to this BW in Seneca SC.
Honestly, rooms are a little dated, but good hotel for price.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

What an amazing way to describe Dionne! He's really great with our guests and takes pride in what he does. He's definitely an asset to our team and I'll be sure to share your feedback with him. I know he'll appreciate it! We can't wait to see you again and hope it's Dionne who you see! Safe travels til then!

Reviewed 22 June 2020

We enjoyed our stay. The room was perfect, staff was excellent and the hotel is very convenient to restaurants. Everything was clean. The pool was nice. We will definitely stay here again! Excellent value!

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We take great pride in our hotel and service and are happy to hear it was noticed and appreciated by you. Serving guests like you is our passion and we take it seriously. We can't wait to serve you again in the future!