Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$120
ExpediaUS$120
Trip.comUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
eDreamsUS$120
FindHotel
All reviews clean hotel hot breakfast would stay here again clemson pros
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 July 2020

Staff was helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Service was good. All in all if I was passing through once again I would stay at this motel again. I have plans of passing through maybe once again this September and I will definitely book here.

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
NITESH NAIK, General Manager at Best Western Seneca-Clemson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2020

Thank you for your review and your business! I will be sure to share your feedback with my team and we can't wait to see you in September. We wish you safe travels til then!

Reviewed 7 July 2020

Hotel was close to event we were attending. Huge kudos to DION at front desk! He greeted us with a warm and friendly smile. DION was genuinely nice and helpful with every encounter we had...and noticed that same level of care with everyone. DION was amazingly professional and efficient while still conveying a friendly small town charm. DION would be a reason we would return to this BW in Seneca SC.
Honestly, rooms are a little dated, but good hotel for price.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

What an amazing way to describe Dionne! He's really great with our guests and takes pride in what he does. He's definitely an asset to our team and I'll be sure to share your feedback with him. I know he'll appreciate it! We can't wait to see you again and hope it's Dionne who you see! Safe travels til then!

Reviewed 22 June 2020

We enjoyed our stay. The room was perfect, staff was excellent and the hotel is very convenient to restaurants. Everything was clean. The pool was nice. We will definitely stay here again! Excellent value!

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We take great pride in our hotel and service and are happy to hear it was noticed and appreciated by you. Serving guests like you is our passion and we take it seriously. We can't wait to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 January 2020

We have stayed at this location several times! The staff is really friendly and helpful! We love their King with Jacuzzi rooms! The owners were extremely helpful during our visit this trip. After a pipe ruptured and our room flooded, they immediately found us a room at another hotel since they did not know when the water would be turned back on. We will definitely stay at this hotel when we are in the area again!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your review but more importantly, your loyalty to our hotel!! That water pipe rupturing was the absolute worst night we've had and we thank you sincerely for your understanding during that time. We hope to see you again very soon and wish you safe travels in the meantime!

Reviewed 5 December 2019 via mobile

The good: hotel itself is okay and the staff was very willing to help with anything.

The Bad: hotel entrance from the road can be difficult to distinguish from others. First time I ended up in another business.

The elevator is scary, only 3 floors and that's good because it shakes and makes a horrible noise when approaching floors.

Took longer than expected to get the hot water flowing and I didn't feel is was hot enough.

TV remote is less than desirable as it didn't work well at all.

My overall expression was good as the BW's are all hit and miss. I would stay here again

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for the detailed review! I'm happy to report the elevator was having some issues but it has since been fixed! I'll be sure to share your feedback with my staff as they'll definitely appreciate it. Thank you for the business and we hope to see you again soon!