All reviews farm animals rose cottage corn cob the main house peace and quiet south carolina hummingbird room cozy home wonderful hospitality printed directions homemade chocolate chip cookies each morning gracious hosts little touches gas grill every amenity beautiful property
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Thanks again for hosting us in the corn crib cottage Julie and Jeff we had a great time and so did Issac he can't wait to come back for more cookies they are delicious and the animals are great can't wait to come back in July looking forward to that vacation already

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Sunrisefarmbb, Owner at Sunrise Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

:-) The pleasure was ours! Thank you for choosing Sunrise Farm B&B. We are honored that you have chosen to return and to bring your family to celebrate your birthday this summer! May God bless you until we meet again.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Couldn't resist staying in the Corn Crib. Super comfortable small space with gas fire place we fired up before sunrise one unseasonably cool morning in April. Our host was excellent and gave us great coaching on local restaurants and hiking. Our one breakfast in the main house was perfect. Would stay again without question

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Sunrisefarmbb, Owner at Sunrise Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Serving you was truly an honor. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers! May God bless you abundantly until we meet again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is one of our favorite places to go as a family. We have stayed there three times. The house is lovely, my son loves the animals on the farm, and the food is wonderful. The Pierce family is very welcoming and always willing to provide suggestions/directions on where to go. This part of SC is filled with lovely state parks, waterfalls, and hiking trails. Sunrise Farm B&B is an ideal "launch pad" for lots of outdoor activity in the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Sunrisefarmbb, Owner at Sunrise Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Such a joy it is to serve you and your family! First, Thank you for choosing to spend part of your Spring Break with us; and, also, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience at Sunrise Farm B&B. We have been blessed by your kindness.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

I wanted to stay on a farm and for the kids to experience living with animals. I found a recommendation on Parents magazine of this BnB being the best farm stay in SC and I agree. Our experience was great overall. Julie and Jeff were very welcoming, breakfast was good and the kids jumped out of bed to be with the animals. I have food allergies and the breakfast was always adapted to what I could eat. Surroundings are great. Restaurants around are not too impressive so bring your own food or take up the offer of the BnB to have a picnic lunch. I especially recommend this BnB to families with children.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Sunrisefarmbb, Owner at Sunrise Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here at Sunrise Farm B&B with other travelers. I'm sure the details you provided will be greatly appreciated. We were honored to serve you and your beautiful family. You and Philip are to be commended for being such wonderful parents. Your boys are a pure joy to be around! May God continue to bless you.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have never experienced a BnB before, but I don’t think we could have asked for anything more. We didn’t really have any expectations before visiting this BnB but were happy with everything. Julie and Jeff the owners were very welcoming and friendly. The house is an amazing older farmhouse with so much charm and character. And let’s not forget about the amazing breakfast that was prepared for us. My first time eating eggs Benedict and I must say I am addicted now. There are so many things I loved about this place that I can’t mention them all, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who loves peace and quiet.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple