“Never again”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #102 of 264 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Never again. That is the last time I will put up with the rudeness to pick up a burger. No one working had their masks up over their noses, the lady doing To-Go orders loaded bags with the same hand she used to pull her mask up and down. Threw my bag up on the counter and told me to wait for my drinks. If I hadn't already paid online, I'd have walked out. Never again.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 14 December 2019

Yep, I know this is a chain, but I have been to several locations around the South Carolina area. The food and service is always good.
It's a throw back burger joint, but the have a good menu and are reasonably price.
Always clean with great music to listen to as well.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We visit frequently and while the service and food are on point, you guys need to do a thorough deep clean. The dust on the walls and the greasy floor are unacceptable. The floor was so slippery today that we slid all the way to the table. I understand we had rain and storms and people tracked in water, but it was not wet, simply a smeared film of grease. You could see it when you walked in. No signage at all denoting a slip hazard. Please do a deep clean! The wait staff is literally sliding by the tables as we sit here.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We had a coupon and were craving a good greasy burger. Hwy 55 has a good burger and it isn't too greasy. Great flavor, fresh ingredients! Fries were fine, nothing special. The tater tots were interesting, guess they add onion, we liked them! Almost like a tater tot/onion ring!!! They have the old fashion ice which I love! We didn't get a shake but will definitely go back for one. Service was wonderful, everyone was very friendly. Like I said we had a coupon and had an issue there but was quickly resolved with a smile.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018

This place has been on our radar for a while and we finally made it there for lunch. We were greeted promptly upon entering and were directed to sit anywhere we chose. The place looks great and is decorated in a retro, mid-century style. Excellent period music was playing and the atmosphere was fun.

Our server arrived quickly to take our drink orders and drop off menus. My wife and I each ordered the Andy's Cheeseburgers with fries. The food arrived very quickly. The burgers were excellent, served on a soft and tasty bun with toppings we were able to customize (and the burgers were made exactly as we requested). The fries were hot and not greasy, and arrived unsalted so we could season to preference.

Service was friendly, efficient and attentive without being instrusive. Refills were provided on our drinks. A man came buy to make sure everything was satisfactory. When he discovered we were first-timers, he provided information on their app, which has rewards. I downloaded the app while there and received points (just for signing up) for a free milkshake which I'll redeem on our next visit.

The menu has a lot of options that we'll certainly return to sample, and pricing is quite reasonable. It was a wonderful experience and we recommend you give them a try.

Date of visit: April 2018