Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
US$499
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
US$530
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$499
Trip.comUS$605
ZenHotels.comUS$833
3,051 results
All reviews bowling alley loco gecko indoor lazy river family kingdom game room pools were clean full kitchen off season cq tubs blast vista tiki
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On my third day here at captains, and I keep finding myself at Level 6! It’s literally my favorite place here in MB. Shoutout to all my favorite ladies working bowling and the bar, tyanna, Cha Cha, Barbra, Libby, & Leneishia! Kept my cup full, and happy conversation . Even helped us with some suggestions on fun places to take the kids. PLUS you get a free game of bowling every day that you’re here! It’s my second time here and I’ll definitely be back for a third. Keep up the good work captains quarters !

1  Thank 465jacquelynv
Rhonda Dozier, Guest Services / Front Office at Captain's Quarters Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear 456jacquelynv,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so thrilled that you chose Captains Quarters over every resort on the beach. Glad to see that you and your family enjoyed all the amenities. We do strive to give our guest the most exciting fun-filled vacation experience ever. We hope to see you all in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was a wonderful experience.we bowled, enjoyed the water park, and the indoor pools , hot tubs and even meet some real good friends. The ocean view condo was amazing. I told a lot of my friends thank you.

1  Thank K6791GDtanyap

Dear K6791GDtanyap,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

So I really want to like this place! The marketing is great! I loved watching the sunrise Webcam. However I had stayed here several years ago and it was lacking then but I gave it another try. Bad choice! The rooms were worse than I remember! The smell and noise very familiar! The room we were assigned had been updated, evidently by someone in corrections. There was no sink/counter space in the bathroom yet the hair dryer hung there. The once kitchenette sink had been replaced by a metal basin! It felt like a prison! I understand with Covid housekeeping has changed, (but is that the reason though?), but why do I have to request clean towels every day? Are there people who visit who don't shower the sand and sweat off? If it's not "safe" to have the housekeeping staff in the rooms daily can't they at least just deliver linen daily without having to call and beg for it? Plenty of "security" staff noted during the day, but where were they all night long as people were playing loud music and traipsing up and down the hallway from one room to the other? Oh, and I asked the one security staff person in the parking garage a question and couldn't tell you his answer because I was so overcome by the smell of days old alcohol and cigarettes! Sorry guys, you won't sucker me in with your excellent marketing any more! Would not recommend!!!!

1  Thank Beesmom
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When we arrived, we were granted our room way before check-in (4pm). With having two children, both under 4 years old, early check-in was awesome and super convenient. The room was just okay. With covid regulations, house keeping was bringing around toiletries and such upon request. Here is the kicker, we called not once but twice for toiletries and towels. Once before 10am and again around 4pm. The time is now 10pm. We had to physically make our way to the lobby and notify them again. In-person contact, the staff is super friendly. Staff on the other end of the phone line, not so much. This was frustrating. We pay a premium for the room and get sub-par service. There have been several things that have set very uneasy with our stay. Now to the positive part of our stay. The kids are having a blast. The outside water equipment and attractions are more than enough to keep them happy and entertained for hours. Again, in person the staff is super friendly. Over the phone, well.. do yourself the favor and make your way to guest services.

We may think twice before staying here again. It will definitely be a toss up.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve stayed @ Captain Quarters 5 times in the last year and are staying 2 more times this year. We stay @ this resort due to their detail to customer service, cleanliness of property, amenities and price. We look forward to our visits this year.

Captain Quarters - Thank you for offering a nice place to stay when visiting the grand stand!

Date of stay: April 2021