Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$159
US$296
Hotels.com
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Waikiki Village(Myrtle Beach)
Expedia
  • Pool
2,646 results
All reviewsbayview resortparking garageocean frontlazy riveracross the streetpool areafull kitchenbedroom condowasher and dryerhot tubsky wheelroom keyboard walkgranite countertopschecking inoff seasontrip to myrtle beach
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The view from the ocean side rooms was fabulous! The room was really clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. If I were to stay in the area again, I would definitely recommend Bay View- the price was fabulous and it was great to be on the water and walk on the beach in the morning and evening. Not sure that I would go back to Myrtle Beach in general... a bit too touristy for me. But I did get some nice pictures while I was there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Greatest place to stay in Myrtle Beach. Friendly staff and super clean rooms and everything else. Will always recommend to friends and family. Definitely will be returning. we are planning bike week. So looking forward to it.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

My husband and I have been reserving accommodations at Bayview Resort now for approximately 5 years. Our stay came from a recommendation of my brother-in-law who also is a long-time customer of Bayview Resort. With the numerous reservations they acquire during the peak season, we have never been there and had any issues. The front desk personnel is always professional and accommodating and the rooms are always clean. On our last visit, the maid came and we told her that we were okay and she said "are you sure? Don't need any towels, etc?" Any other maid would have said "okay" and kept on going. I really love staying here because they are right on the Boardwalk which is great because we walk early in the morning for exercise. The only problem (which is really not a problem) is the new building beside the resort is blocking the "sunset view" and I think they should at least give a minimal discount for that especially if you are reserving one of the Ocean View Suites with the double view. Otherwise, we will continue to stay here. Thank you.

Room Tip: Ocean View Suites with double view is great. You can see the city and the ocean. I LOVE the sounds of the ocean in the evening.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gayzelle C
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at BayView May 16-May 24,2018. We were excited when we first arrived but became disappointed as we settled in. Rooms/suites are EXACTLY as pictured. You can literally see how FILTHY the furniture is in the living room and bedrooms. Sitting on the furniture feels extremely gross as it feels grimy. The lighting in the first bathroom is extremely faulty and does not stay on. Our refrigerator also did not work as the compressor died, we were offered to be moved to another room on the 19th floor or charged $200 for an extra night-(we would “save” $56) complete joke. For this to be such a “NEW” resort it needs a ton of work and updating. The only great thing about this resort is how roomy it was for 4 adults and 3 children, the view and how close to the beach we are.

2  Thank Xyita G
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Overall I had a great experience. The promptness of checking in was very good since it is the first interaction you have with the resort. The rooms and kitchen were clean also. I would recommend this place to someone looking to get quality at a good rate for their money.