“Golf in Myrtle Beac”
Review of Luigi's Trattoria

Luigi's Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Luigi's Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 935 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were looking for a good Italian restaurant so we thought we would try Luigi's Trattoria. The restaurant was quaint and comfortable and the food from the kitchen made us hungrier. Our server was courteous and professional. We asked his opinion and he was forthright with his suggestions. Our group tried the seafood risotto special, the lamb chops and a veal saltimbocca. All the dishes were prepared perfectly and were delicious. My only regret is that I did not get a chance to try a pasta but maybe I will the next time I visit Luigi's.
The food was good and it was good value.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A quaint little place that serves from scratch, tasty Italian dishes! Nice selection of wines to choose from. Enjoyed some nice appetizers. Between us we tried the Gnocchi, salmon with pasta and the chicken saltimbucco. Everything was delicious. Sang me Happy Birthday and treated me to very tasty piece of tiramisu.

Highly recommend if you enjoy great Utalian food!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the great food and the wonderful atmosphere provided by the authentic Italian accordian player. We are looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place has painted Tuscan landscapes on the walls, a strolling muscian, it is noisy in a happy boisterous way, the service is excellent, the food tastes like real Italian food should, and no problem with gluten free choices, or my really bad shellfish allergy. You can actually make a reservation here too unlike the trend that many other places are adopting. The staff seemed genuinely happy, not stressed, and there were big smiles everywhere on a Saturday night at 7 pm rush hour with a lobby full of people waiting for tables.
The chef made a point to double check that the sauces used on my possible entrée choices were thickened with corn starch, not wheat flour, then came out himself to let me know those choices that were best for me.
We had the Veal Osso Bucco on Risoto, and Veal Saltimboca with a Ruffino Chianti Ducala Reserva and enjoyed it immensely. Our waiter was Larry and he was very good. Thanks Larry for taking such great care of us. It was a pleasure. I ate too much LOL!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I have eaten at this restaurant 3 times over the past couple of years when we visit Myrtle. Every time the food is great and the service is very good. Prices are reasonable, too. You really do get your money's worth. We also notice some of the same staff each time. This place has a warm, inviting atmosphere. We will be back for more!

1  Thank Tamera D