“Golfing in Myrtle Beach”
Review of Fire & Smoke

Fire & Smoke
Ranked #19 of 957 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$86
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Gastropub, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fire & Smoke provides a unique combination of American fusion and a prime beef steakhouse with an emphasis on fresh local ingredients. We also provide an extensive wine list, high end microbrews and upper end spirits.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We went to Fire and Smoke after a long day of golf. The food was decent, our waiter was friendly, competent and engaging. The atmosphere was lively as the restaurant was full and bustling. Fire and Smoke claims to be one of the few restaurants in Myrtle Beach to serve only USDA Prime steaks. Unfortunately when we were there, the restaurant had sold out of the Prime Ribeye which is our steak of choice. One of us had the New York Strip and he said it was good. I had 2 small dishes, scallops and beef short rib, and they were both very good.
A good restaurant with good food that is decent value.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I consulted TripAdvisor for a restaurant with high ratings close to my hotel and Fire & Smoke was at the top of the list. The outside of the restaurant is a bit unassuming but once I got out of my vehicle, the smell of wood smoke greeted me and my hopes of finding a good meal rose. The inside of the restaurant is nicely appointed and I was seated by the friendly hostess at a booth toward the back near the well stocked bar. The waiter was knowledgeable and efficient and I had the smoked bison and wild boar meatloaf paired with a Goodwood Walnut Brown Ale. The meal was prepared perfectly and the cost was about what I expected.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We started off looking for restaurants within walking distance of the Marriott but now will make the drive from wherever we are staying! Location is a bizarre but don’t be put off - get inside and taste the food and enjoy the service! The ribeye was amazing! Can’t wait to try more of the menu!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We overheard a waiter at another restaurant telling his customers about this restaurant, giving it a rave review. So we had to try it, and we were not disappointed. I tried the chicken and biscuits, which were absolutely delicious. I did not care for the corn brulee - next time I’ll ask for a different side. I love corn as it is - it doesn’t need to be gussied up like a dessert. But that’s my only quibble. My husband had two appetizers - the Italian portobellos and the crab cake. Both were so delicious! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We have been here several times and it never disappoints. Fine dining with a chef rha2 make a everything from scratch. Give it a try