“The Yakisoba was amazing as”

SoBaya Japanese Bistro
Ranked #13 of 880 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Yakisoba was amazing as always. The only thing better is the Tempura Udon on a cold day. Great Noodles.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (193)

Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and the food was delicious!! We had Gyoza and teriyaki chicken and both were excellent! Good plum wine too! The waitress was friendly and very helpful. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 December 2019 via mobile

Just want to remind family that this is a fairly small place with only several tables. It looks a nice place, but unfortunately we have six people.

1  Thank mytripaaa
Reviewed 6 December 2019 via mobile

I just love this place. Always fresh and delicious. Quaint Charming and clean. The food is top-notch as well as service. This is a gem a must-try

1  Thank livetoeat123
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

I love visiting Myrtle Beach but I could never find the good Japanese restaurants in the area, and I finally found Sobaya Japanese Bistro. We ate teriyaki chicken bento, Galbi bento and ramen noodles, and all of them were really good! It tasted like it was homemade and the owner was super nice. I would eat here again for sure.

Date of visit: August 2019