Lowest prices for your stay
US$125
Booking.comUS$125
ExpediaUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
1,166 results
All reviews the club lounge per day parking garage view of the ocean broadway concierge convenience microwave valet boardwalk indoor
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

This is a beautiful top notch resort with fountains in the ponds and beautiful landscaping. Our condo was clean and sanitized. The pools and whirlpools were nice. Customer service was excellent. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank M1112ALkathyw
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

Came up with my son for the GFC. The hotel is very nice. Comfortable beds and clean. Parking garage is really tight. Service at at the restaurant is very bad. Overall, a great stay. Love the area and the weather.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

To start with, this is an attractive property away from the action. The location is good for older adults or those on legitimate business and not monkey business.

Check in went smooth as would be expected during these low occupancy times. Parking is an additional $8 a day in the ramp next to the hotel.

There were canisters of hand sanitizer and tissues to use for touching hard surfaces. No daily housekeeping as a nod to COVID, which is fine.

The room itself was mostly fine. The first light switch I hit... nothing happened. So, they might want to get the bulb replaced.

Now on to my odd issue that will most likely qualify as TMI... but I will press on. As a normal middle aged male I have to sit down to tend to bathroom business twice a day. I am blessed to be pretty regular.

When I sat down on the toilet, my full package became semi submerged in the water..YUCK! I have been around enough locker rooms in my day to know there is certainly nothing freakish about my anatomy.

To make matters worse, the water actually raises a tad when you flush. This is a commercial building that does not have commercial grade plumbing.

The toilet does not flush with any authority, but rather circles lazily to flush. I had no confidence it could handle a good adult sized output from start to finish. This means that your best bet is multiple flushes durning various intervals to save yourself from having to call maintenance.

So, twice a day, I had to contort, hover and maneuver to accomplish my business. Still at times, all that didn’t totally work and I ended up in a quick shower.

I am guessing others...probably a ton of others suffered this fate but were too embarrassed to bring it up.

I won’t be back. I will try one of the ocean front properties next time.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Bob F
Meredyth Oliver, Revenue Management at Sheraton Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2020

Dear Bob F,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach and providing
your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and
we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We
appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

I apologize for this review and I hate to write anything negative, but I do not believe this hotel to be or feel it should advertise itself as being a 4-star hotel. (Maybe 10 - 15 years ago) It is extremely outdated and not very clean. We were in a “non-smoking” room that smelt like a cigarette. We could also smell hints of marijuana throughout the hotel. (I do understand the impacts of COVID-19 and have not included the reduction of certain standard services in this rating.). Overall I was disappointed in this Sheraton and feel a bit deceived with its 4- star advertisement. Let me just say that If I knew before hand what I know now, I would have chosen a different hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Flyer18113124853
Meredyth Oliver, Revenue Management at Sheraton Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2020

Dear Flyer18113124853,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times.

Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

Book your night when Jeff is working. Great hotel, great amenities, and Jeff sold me when I was debating another hotels. Thank you Jeff, thank you Sheraton! 200 character? Thank you again Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank rtheaney
Meredyth Oliver, Other at Sheraton Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2020

Good Morning rtheaney. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review with us. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!