“Golf in Myrtle Beach”
Review of Blueberry's GRILL

Blueberry's GRILL
Ranked #16 of 935 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: Opened in January 2017, Blueberry's Grill is the ultimate culinary experience. Tour the kitchen where the passion and creativity begins, and discover the secret of the delicious ingredients and flawless preparation A dream and a vision.. A passion for pleasing. Chef Evi presents Blueberry's Grill. Tantalize your taste buds with unique twists on your favorite classic foods, prepared with only the finest, fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It is always fun to find a restaurant that serves a good breakfast. Blueberry's Grill does a fantastic job with breakfast. The restaurant is located in a strip mall but judging by the line up waiting to dine at Blueberry's Grill, it is a favourite of many. I had the waffle and it was wonderful. It was light, flavourful and delicious. My friends had eggs and bacon, a skillet and a bagel with lox and everybody was happy.
I love finding restaurants who serve a good breakfast. It is a nice start to the day. I would recommend Blueberry's Grill and I would come back if I had the chance.

Pranzine V, Manager at Blueberry's GRILL, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Kingdog12!

Blueberry's Grill are happy to know that our food were able to brighten up your day . We hope to serve again soonest with your group of friends!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very excited to try this place ..seemed really crowded this weekend..so that's good right?. Happy to get a table outside great weather..server sweet. Hubbs ordered chicken fingers..seemed they were frozen and fried but not a bad taste just not homemade. I ordered BLT with turkey..got raw salmon instead..had to go back in and find server who seemed surprised I had said turkey..then charged us for a soda when I ordered water..this is where it gets sticky..there was a language barrier and I'm suspecting this is where the disconnect was in my order..don't think I'd risk it again..the bacon was really good though if u want to chance it.

Hi, Robin.

We will take note of your comment and we will make everything better. One thing though,
The food we serve were not frozen, everything was made from scratch as we don’t have a freezer. Everything is fresh and made to order.

We also support different cultures thus resulting to language barrier but that shouldn't be the disconnect. Rest assured that this will be addressed.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Have dinner here for breakfast and lunches too.
First, breakfast is melt in your mouth delicious. From omelettes to pancakes or waffles to eggs Benedict, it's all good. I mean, it's better than good, it's great! Service be is excellent, and you can dine in or outside or at the counter. Want a mimosa or bloody Mary with your eats? No problem. The drink garnishes will make you smile. Then there's lunches. Yummy. My favorite is the roasted brussel sprouts, with roasted cherry tomatoes, smoked bacon, sprinkled with goat cheese and balsamic glaze drizzle!!!! OMG.
It is mouth watering good. Located on business 17 next to Publix Grocery, soon Blueberry's Grill is adding another Grill in Barefoot Landing.
About the best breakfast on the Myrtle Beach Grand Strand, Blueberry's is a top choice with local full and part time residents. They open at 6am and most days there are customers at the door at 6. They get there early because they know how good it is.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

You will not regret stopping by. Service is excellent and the food was terrific. I had the Crab Cake Benedict's and loved them. Our entire family enjoyed the experience. Worth going out of your way to try.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place is wonderful !!!! Best Breakfast we have ever had anywhere ! We had the sweet potato pancakes with pecans and cinnamon syrup ! Wonderful service ! Do not miss this place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!