“Delicious”

Healthy Habit
Get food delivered
Ranked #174 of 283 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch at an outdoor courtyard table. The Caliexico bowl was delicious! It's nice to have delicious and healthy! It was our first stop when we arrived on the island.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank Ellen W
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 6 February 2021

I am such a fan! I would eat here every if I lived here full time. Such fresh food and it’s always so delicious. Can’t recommend enough.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank MsByrnes
Reviewed 19 May 2020

Great eats! A bit eclectic for people and service but you get over that when you eat lawn clippings and some other strange things you can't identify. Go there. It's way better than dealing with Marley's and a simple walk to the other end of the plaza.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 11 May 2020

Healthy Habit offers yummy chopped salads, but you can skip the asai bowls, as there are better options on the island. Salads: Very fresh, great options to either make your own or order one of their menu salads. Service is quick, and their home made dressings are very yummy. We weren't too impressed with the Acai bowls, as the açaí was very hard, and did not have a lot of taste. I also felt it was a bit expensive for what you get. Over all though, their salads can't be beat!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2020

I love Heathy Habit. It is without a doubt my go to place for a delicious salad, with many choices and varieties to choose from. With healthy drinks to go along. I love it there. I make all of my friends go.

Date of visit: February 2020