“Almost a 5 ”
Review of Tupelo Honey

Tupelo Honey
Reserve with OpenTable
Tupelo Honey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: What constitutes "New South Flavors?" For us, it is begins with reverence for those time-honored Southern dishes. Served up by wonderful home cooks for years. We respect the freshness, the flavors and the food itself. But we like to jazz it up a little, add something deliciously unexpected to delight your palate. Our interpretation of traditional Southern fare is creative, inventive and satisfyingly scrumptious. Cheers to New South Flavor!
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Really like this place and wanted to give it a five but the main entrée of pork and peaches was overdone and burnt. And the service was friendly and helpful but disjointed - I really don’t like it when the entrée comes out while the appetizers are still being eaten. On the plus side, however, the biscuits were fabulous and the blueberry jam was out of this world. The starters looked so good on the menu I couldn’t decide so I had two! The fried okra and the fried green tomatoes are excellent. The grits were the best I had in Greenville. would definitely return.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

In the heart of town, right next to a parking garage (since parking is getting scarce downtown these days), this little jewel is delish! Very generous portions, friendly service, and extremely tasty food and beverages. The biscuits are ridiculous, big, fluffy, and provided with each meal! It's a southern flare cuisine and I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, amazing downtown spot to go with friends, spouse, bf or gf.. food is delicious and atmosphere is super lay back! Honestly the best pancakes i ever had

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

After biking Swamp Rabbit Trail we shuffled a bit sore into this delightful restaurant. Our server Paige was excellent and spot on with her recommendations. We enjoyed the fried green tomatoes, brussel sprouts (hands down winner, even among non vegetable eating people) l, nachos, and potato appetizer. In fact we ordered a second helping of the bacon brussel sprouts.
I had to stop there because I was stuffed. I tried the violet Beauregard drink which was blueberry vodka based. But I should listened to Paige's recommendation cause my daughter's lavender based drink was a nice blend of flavors.
Everyone enjoyed their meals.
Bring from the Northeast, the cost of the meal including alcoholic drinks was roughly$100 for 4 people. Definitely worthy of a visit.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This is a very popular venue and a chain throughout North and South Carolina. Love this place! Has great honey biscuits and appetizers! They make their own fresh berries compote to eat with the biscuits. I highly recommend. Great for lunch or dinner.