Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,872 results
All reviews cracker barrel continental breakfast bed was comfortable staff was very friendly florida exit pet
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2021

As a woman travelling alone I do not want my room number spoken aloud as others can hear and follow me.

The keys did not work and instead of redigitizing the plastic at the front desk the man decided to walk with me to the room and show me how the key worked. When the keys didn’t work he said he hd a master key and could I just have my partner come in and hold the door open for me? My dogs were in the car. Also I tend to take them out to do their business before going to sleep and the same early in the morning.

The man asked if it would be ok if he gave me a room with 2 single beds because I was solo. I said you don”t have any more king rooms? He said he did and that he was just trying to ... mumble mumble... meanwhile I paid for a king room.

All around killed the experience and morivated me to write this long review.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

First, the positive—the guy behind the counter at check in was very nice and professional and got everyone checked in as quickly as he could even through there was a line.

The rest—the motel is very, very under serviced. It’s old, not very clean and truly falling apart. Bathrooms, furniture, carpet, it’s all worn out. I’ve included photos since that will tell the story best. It was $109 for one night.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Checked in to this hotel for the night while traveling down to FL from VA. I have stayed in a few Baymont but nothing like this filthy. First this is not the a hotel but a MOTEL. Rooms can be access from the parking lot. Then we noticed that the fire alarm were wrapped in plastic bag. Thats a SERIOUS CODE VIOLATION! Then we saw the bathroom. I almost puked! It was the most disgusting!!! I have stayed in a cheapo motel but nothing like this. And we payed more than $100 for this..... I should have read some of the reviews. But we were tired driving and it was late at 10pm and we just wanted a place to sleep. Oh and they didn’t provide toilet paper. If I were you, please stay away!!! Nasty Nasty place!!! Sleep in your car or keep on driving.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Unclean room, no wifi, no in room telephone service. No attempt to correct. Very loud and obnoxious tenants in other rooms. I doubt, very seriously, if I would ever stay at this facility and I have been a Wyndham member for over 10 years!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 January 2021

I love being a World of Hyatt member. I have made Hyatt hotels the preferred locations when I travel solo or with my family.

This time last year I stayed at this location and was surprised by how poor the conditions were. I spoke with the manager on duty and was told they were renovating and it would be better the next time I came, so make sure you come back.

I was traveling late today and needed a place to stay for a few hours to rest while driving and thought I would give them another shot. While trying to make a reservation they informed me that to book my room I would have to pay a security deposit of $250. That is almost 4xs the cost of the room. I explained I was sitting in the parking lot and if it made a difference is I did a walk in to get my room. I was informed no, that deposit price was regardless to walk in or booked via phone.

I could tell from the parking lot that the exterior was just about the same as last year. This place was a not worth staying at with a $250 deposit.

Date of stay: January 2021