“Can't go wrong”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 February 2021

I always stop here on my way on I95 or I20. It's a great rest stop with a clean bathroom. If I need to grab a bite, it's always reliable and the staff is friendly. I just wish they would carry Dr Enuf!

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (481)

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

The quality of breakfast food has declined recently. The bacon is a cheaper brand, the scrup looks water down and the pancakes do not have the same texture as in the past. Cracker Barrel has always been one of our favorite places. Their policy has been "best is the standard "..

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 3 February 2021

The food was what I have come to expect at Cracker Barrel.... very good. The ambiance was as well... loved the fire in the fireplace! But what really stood out was the young man that waited on us. He was outstanding! Very polite. Very attentive. very warm and friendly.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Typical cracker barrel. Food was served promptly. Nice people and good service. Socially distanced well.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

We had a large family group that went to the Cracker Barrel the week of Christmas. It took a few minutes of waiting to get seated, and by the time our waitress came to take our drink order, we had all decided what we wanted to eat.

Though it was a bit slow initially, after we finished ordering, everything was great. The food was good as usual, and they gave great service. Cracker Barrel is a good choice that we can all agree on when we get together.

Date of visit: December 2020