Charleston Black Cab Company

from US$85.00
from US$105.00
from US$160.00
More Info
All reviews party bus always on time professional driver cell phone number mercedes suv excellent transportation transportation service kiawah island brewery tour great driver bachelorette party comfortable ride amazing experience great ride vehicle cbc cars
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We had arranged for a pickup and delivery to the airport. We were provide super service with on time pickup and propmt delivery to the airport by a very professional driver.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Used the cabs 3 or 4 times. Were reasonably priced ride that always got me where I was going on. Easy to find.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We got the party bus for a tour of winery, distillery, and brewery. From the great pick up and drop off service to the cleanliness of the bus and friendliness of our driver Iris, what an amazing experience! I highly recommend their services, would definitely use again when in the area!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Wonderful service! Had a 5am pickup to airport and it was at 4:45. Could not have had been better service. Notification by text 24 hours before pick and upon arrive at hotel was a added bonus. Would use no other car service in Charleston on future trips.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I've never rented a "party bus" before. I had many questions that the staff patiently answered. They made sure I had all of the information I needed to make the right decision regarding what type of vehicle would accommodate 26 people, what would be the best experience for the prom attendees, etc. I couldn't have been more pleased. The students had a blast! We'll definitely use them again, and I'll recommend them to others.