“Cab service was fast and exact”

Charleston Black Cab Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: You chose to visit the #1 friendliest city now choose the #1 car service. Locally owned Charleston Black Cab Company can provide you with seamless and prompt transportation during your entire stay in our charming southern gem. Choose from our black sedans, SUV or Sprinter for your larger groups to a party on wheels downtown in our Limo bus.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Used the cabs 3 or 4 times. Were reasonably priced ride that always got me where I was going on. Easy to find.

All reviews
"lincoln navigator"
"nice vehicle"
"cell phone number"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend their services"
"great driver"
"south carolina"
"cars"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We got the party bus for a tour of winery, distillery, and brewery. From the great pick up and drop off service to the cleanliness of the bus and friendliness of our driver Iris, what an amazing experience! I highly recommend their services, would definitely use again when in the area!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Wonderful service! Had a 5am pickup to airport and it was at 4:45. Could not have had been better service. Notification by text 24 hours before pick and upon arrive at hotel was a added bonus. Would use no other car service in Charleston on future trips.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I've never rented a "party bus" before. I had many questions that the staff patiently answered. They made sure I had all of the information I needed to make the right decision regarding what type of vehicle would accommodate 26 people, what would be the best experience for the prom attendees, etc. I couldn't have been more pleased. The students had a blast! We'll definitely use them again, and I'll recommend them to others.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Charleston Black Cab Company went above and beyond to ensure we had a wonderful bachelor party experience. They overcommunicated from the first quote until the day after we used their services to guarantee the experience exceeded our expectations. We got to where we needed to get to ontime and in style. Their pricing, customer service, and execution simply can't be beat. Both Constantin and Tone were extremely helpful and gave us options that custom fit our groups needs.
Thanks Charleston Black Cab Company!