“Great breakfast”
Review of Millers All Day

Millers All Day
Ranked #136 of 1,000 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day, we make it ALL DAY EVERYDAY! Our restaurant is fueled by an enduring belief that the days start - or end - with a great breakfast and a great cocktail. Grits newbies and lovers alike gravitate to the antique mill operating in our front window. Our mill channels a history of local sourcing and agricultural magic, turning corn into the plated gold that makes Southerners smile. The 175-plus year-old machine is not the oldest thing around here: our building is about as old, and inspires us to turn out timeless food and drinks.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

This was a wonderful restaurant which actually replaced another one of our favorites. We had breakfast here, and it was very enjoyable. My husband and I both got the eggs over easy with bacon and home fries. These were bits of potato that were coated and deep fried (wow). You have a choice of toast, English muffin or biscuit, but I also added the orange glazed biscuit that I had heard about. That was almost a meal in itself.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Great food. Great staff. Everything was terrific at this local place. Biscuits, ham, bacon, eggs, coffee, shrimp and grits etc.
We’re going back tomorrow and can’t wait.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Had a great late lunch with my wife and good friend. Food and service were excellent and the shrimp and grits were among the best I’ve had in Charlestons, which is saying something. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been waiting for this place to open...was sad when it’s predecessor closed....So glad it’s finally here. Stopped for breakfast this morning...ham biscuit was great, just the right size. My friend had the BEC...also yummy. Beware the second yolk...
I’ll be back to see what’s what for lunch...

Reviewed 24 May 2018

So happy Millers opened on King right off Broad! The vibe inside moves from a breakfast/brunch cafe to a bar as you head to the back. The place itself is more of a breakfast/brunch spot with our favorites being an amazing pimento cheese scone and very good grits options. The scone is worth grabbing to go any day.

My sister and I really like Millers for happy hour as they have good specials on drinks (i.e. $5 bubbles!) and some small bites, along with great homefries and solid salad/sandwich options from the full menu. We are hooked on the Hoppin Johns and the daily (changing) grits bowls, with some bowls better than others.

While we have experienced a hiccup on the food piece, service has been nothing short of outstanding and welcoming, which brings us back often. This has become a favorite spot in a very short time!