“Grandkids night”

Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Rumford
Reviewed 9 February 2016

This is all buffet with a Hibachi grill made to order. I have been here a few times and always enjoy the choices they have for you. They keep the food trays filled with fresh food and they are very clean.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 14 December 2015

This place is always busy and packed with people. The buffet selections are plentiful and replenished often. I tend to choose items that I suspect will not give me the "runs." I avoid seafood that smells even a little off. Typical Chinese/Asian buffet with some items overtly sweet and catering to non-Asian eaters. Service is dependable.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

This Hibachi Grill has a large buffet for a very reasonable price, but the food quality was not the best. The vegetables did not taste fresh, and the seafood was dry.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The food was not appealing in the buffets. Once chosen, the food was dry and....not appetizing! The restaurant put no effort in to decorating the buffet at all. The man that was behind the hibachi grill didn't speak any english and it was impossible to communicate with him. Evidently, I was to put the raw foods I would chose on my plate, hand the plate to him and he would cook it, then return to the same plate I had the raw food on. Very unsanitary and a perfect set up for food poisoning. The only item that was good, surprisingly so....was my drink....a cosmopolitan.
However, I will never return to this place.

Date of visit: April 2014
1  Thank sjwbigcats
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We have never had a buffet like this before! We did visit on a Sunday which is their largest variety of items day. They advertise an abundance of seafood and they are not kidding! In the hour we were there, a constant stream of people were arriving, but, you never felt like you were amongst a crowd and steam trays never emptied. Wait staff would fill the pans as items got low. Your choices were from soup to dessert, sushi to ham and everything in-between. Wonderfully prepared quahogs of all sizes, salmon, shrimp, crab and more. Ham, roast beef, and lets not leave out chicken prepared in more ways than you could imagine. Traditional Chinese and Japanese dishes, stir-fries to order all made to perfection. This is one buffet you will e at your money's worth for it is very reasonable. Let me put it this way, on a Sunday late afternoon, 4 adults, who are very good eaters, ate all they wanted to eat for well under $55. We will be returning to this place.

Date of visit: March 2014