The food was not appealing in the buffets. Once chosen, the food was dry and....not appetizing! The restaurant put no effort in to decorating the buffet at all. The man that was behind the hibachi grill didn't speak any english and it was impossible to communicate with him. Evidently, I was to put the raw foods I would chose on my plate, hand the plate to him and he would cook it, then return to the same plate I had the raw food on. Very unsanitary and a perfect set up for food poisoning. The only item that was good, surprisingly so....was my drink....a cosmopolitan.
However, I will never return to this place.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.