“Unbelievable! You will not be disappointed!”

Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Rumford
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We have never had a buffet like this before! We did visit on a Sunday which is their largest variety of items day. They advertise an abundance of seafood and they are not kidding! In the hour we were there, a constant stream of people were arriving, but, you never felt like you were amongst a crowd and steam trays never emptied. Wait staff would fill the pans as items got low. Your choices were from soup to dessert, sushi to ham and everything in-between. Wonderfully prepared quahogs of all sizes, salmon, shrimp, crab and more. Ham, roast beef, and lets not leave out chicken prepared in more ways than you could imagine. Traditional Chinese and Japanese dishes, stir-fries to order all made to perfection. This is one buffet you will e at your money's worth for it is very reasonable. Let me put it this way, on a Sunday late afternoon, 4 adults, who are very good eaters, ate all they wanted to eat for well under $55. We will be returning to this place.

Date of visit: March 2014
2  Thank GraniteWay

Reviewed 31 January 2014

- 5/5 Overall - This chinese buffet beats all others in Pawtucket, East Providence, and Rumford in terms of environment, food quality, selections, and value.

- 5/5 Location & Environment - Located in a shopping plaza, ample parking, plenty of stores around to walk off the feast. Modern red, black, and gold theme, well decorated, three seating areas with plenty of space.

- 4/5 Food - Awesome for seafood lovers (Clams, crabs (seasonal), mussels, crayfish, salmon, tilapia, shrimp), lunch sushi is decent, dinner sushi is what I go for, the hot chinese food selection is unique and delicious, the hibachi grill allows you to create your own dish that the chefs will cook for you on the spot.

- 5/5 Service - Smiles, polite, decent English, professionally dressed, and very kid friendly. Quick to clear plates and refill drinks.

- 5/5 Value - $7 lunch, $10 M-Th Dinner, $11 Fr-Sat Dinner / Sun Brunch and Dinner, can NOT beat that price for the quality and selection of food you're getting!

Final Words: I visit once a month, highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2014
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My girlfriend and I decided to try this place as we have never been. We liked the inside decor it looked nice and modern, although it was disappointing the waterfall by the entrance wasn't working... There is a fairly large selection of items and some non Chinese items mixed in here and there. The food itself was about average with some good items and then some that after a bite i had to spit out... One of the 10 types of chicken tasted like the liquid that leaks from garbage trucks...

Overall I am not sure if I'd come back since there are a few Chinese buffets closer by to my home but it is worth a try if you have never been.

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I took my family to check out this Asian restaurant and we enjoyed the this average setup of a large Chinese buffet. What we saw here was exactly what you would expect to find at any buffet place---lots of food stations with varieties of food (some delicious and some not so tasty). The waiting staff had some communication problems because they did not speak English that well; so we had trouble ordering our drink selections. As a food connoisseur I tried to visit every food station and my least favorite was their imitation of the "American cuisine"; I think they do a better job with Chinese menu than American. One unforgettable experience was when I served myself with sautéed mushrooms only to find some serial numbers stamped onto one of my mushrooms. Well I ignored that strange occurrence and decided to check out their Hibachi grill, which I thought was average and not that exciting. The guy at the grill did not speak English so I had trouble communicating to him what I really wanted, let alone asking him questions about the grill experience. At one point while we were still enjoying our lunch buffet we were told by the wait staff not to touch some of the foods that had been put out; they proceeded to post warning signs "If you touch this dish you will be charged extra". This seemed to be very confusing to all the people who were there to enjoy their lunch buffet. The manager later explained that their lunch and dinner buffets overlap if you go at a certain time during the day. This was an average eating experience for me and I think I could go to any Chinese restaurant to find the same service.

Date of visit: January 2013
Reviewed 19 January 2013

We had stopped by one afternoon to look at the buffet and thought that is was fine. We were told that there is an "expanded" buffet on weekends. Our group of friends often go to a Chinese buffet for New Years and we convinced the group to go there and asked about the expanded buffet. It was not super busy but- the service was poor ( clearing plates), the tea was watered down so it had no flavor, the hibachi meat was tough, the sushi was mediocre, and overall it was just "OK". I think that the East Buffet is a better choice.

Date of visit: January 2013