“Life changing!”
Review of Skydive Newport

Skydive Newport
Reviewed 15 October 2014

I finally went sky diving for my 30th birthday! For years I have watched people sky diving in Newport and wanted to go and finally made it happen. The staff was very friendly and the experience was unlike any other I have ever had. 10,000 feet above Newport, RI and you can see all the way to Boston. The weather was perfect and I couldn't have had more fun! My only problem was that the jump didn't last long enough! Can't wait to go again!

1  Thank ChaeRey

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My gf and I went and it was her second time diving with them and my first. I was excited and our instructors Nicky and Jerry made us feel extremely comfortable and I asked all the needed safety questions like how long and how many jumps, how old is the plane and parachutes and are you having a good day today. lol All the answers were spot on. This company takes care of there equipment and that made me feel safe as well as our fantastic instructors. HIGHLY recommend this place. You'll love it! We did!