Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Trip.comUS$136
Agoda.comUS$136
FindHotelUS$136
All reviews the mohegan sun arena room was clean parking lot front desk staff great stay convenient location would highly recommend this hotel staff was very friendly walmart lobby wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2021 via mobile

From Sheila taking our reservation and getting a perfect location.
Greeted by Adrian a professional associate as he answered our questions.
Then, a great night's rest in a clean
and quiet room.

Sean, at the front desk greeted us with a kind  smile.

Cathy and Gerard had a perfect breakfast ready to serve us.

They too, were kind and professional.

We travel a lot through this area.

This hotel is at the top of our next visit.

Stay safe, everyone and thank you.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2021

We stayed twice, going north and returning south, during our recent vacation. The staff are very friendly and welcomed us as well as our Labrador pup. The rooms are typical Hilton Garden with comfortable bed and clean bathroom. You can find pretty much anything you want to eat in the area and there is a really nice Walmart close by as well. Great for travelers. The adjacent area is beautiful - check out the Seven Tubs Nature Trail that is just a couple miles from the hotel. The trail follows a stream with waterfalls. It was great to get some steps in after a long drive. Many thanks to the management and staff for welcoming our pup!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 22 October 2021

I would give the stay a zero if I could. I ended up leaving at 1 am because my bathroom toilet over flowed into my room and the man working the front desk knew were the plungers were located and told me he didn’t know when I originally asked him for one prior to the room flooding. I was party of a wedding that blocked off several rooms at the hotel. The employee at the front desk that I asked for help did not care if I stayed in the toilet water room or drove home drunk. He told me there were no other rooms available and said he would call other hotels and ask if they had rooms. I watched him pick up the phone and did not dial any numbers or speak to anyone. I had to have my father drive a half hour to get me and then another half hour home at 1 am because the man at the front desk was lazy and did not go get me a plunger when I first went to the desk asking for help. I emailed the hotel manager a few days ago informing him of this service and he has not responded back. I was very disappointed in the service and overall experience.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 28 September 2021

Very clean and quiet. Great location. The pillows weren’t great, but I slept, which was the only purpose of the room. When I’m in the area again I will definitely book here. The front desk was very accommodating.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 22 September 2021

This is a very nice place with a convenient location and a wonderful staff. The room and common areas were very clean. My 86-year old mother joined us and was very pleased with her room and the ease of access.

Date of stay: September 2021