Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/02/22
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$84
Trip.com
All reviews off the highway waffles great stay desk clerk great room choice hotels rooms are clean room key easy access stanley lobby pa florida inns pillows vanity wilkes
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2021

We arrived early and our room wasn't ready. The hotel staff got right on it and had our room ready in a flash. I cannot say how much I appreciated that. Great Customer Service!!! Everyone had a smile and they were happy to help. The hotel is beautiful and pet friendly! The beds were comfortable, they have walk in showers and the room was very clean. Really enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank dcharron
Reviewed 29 June 2021

We accidentally left my daughters blanket behind. I called and staff was very kind and accommodating. They sent it back immediately and included a little toy. Including a pic of my daughter being reunited. We’d return again and highly recommend staying here! :)

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank F4513LIkristines
Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

We stayed here a total of 3 nights, the front desk staff are wonderful!!
The hotel is convenient to I-81, with easy access.
We travel for work and are on the road 5 weeks to a time, this has been one of our better stays and we are definitely pinning this as a stay again hotel

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sgbrann
Reviewed 24 May 2021

We were traveling home from Lancaster with two of our grandchildren ( young teens). There was a line at check in as there was only one clerk but he was very patient and efficient. Our room was very comfortable (beds, linens, bathroom). We booked an hour in the swimming pool. We ordered breakfast items at night and they were ready when we asked for them in the morning.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank 627pegl
Reviewed 20 May 2021

I’ve been coming to this hotel for a while. As with other hotels, you would think that it would be showing signs of age and wear. I gotta say, this is not the case here. The staff keeps this hotel in almost perfect condition. Staff is super friendly down to maintenance. It is clean, comfortable and quiet. I like the fact that the front door is secured at 8 and only accessible with a room key. Keeps unwanted folks out. I have had some issues with this chain in the past but this hotel should be the example to how things should be kept but I do miss the waffles. Great job staff! I will return.

Room tip: I always say “the higher, the better.”
Date of stay: May 2021