Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Hotels.com
US$107
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$107
Agoda.comUS$107
Trip.com
All reviews tgi fridays front desk waffles parking lot room was clean breakfast attendant king suite the breakfast area room key indoor pool hot tub a great place to stay continental breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful nice stay tgifridays wilkes
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Everything for us was great and the help at the front was great. Meta( I think that was her name) was very friendly what a great asset she is to/for the Marriott. She gave us all the info what I ask for and she was above and beyond that most clerk in person would ask for.

Date of stay: August 2021
Lois Anne Graham, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wilkes-Barre Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Thank you very much for your review of our property. I am so glad that Meta was able to assist you during your stay. We greatly appreciate all comments regarding our staff and we are so glad that she was helpful to you. We hope that if your travels bring you back our way again that you will give us another opportunity to impress you. Thank you again for staying with us and for the time you took to review our property.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Facilities:
Hotel looks worn and could use updating. Room tiles were a gaudy black and white. Hotel is next to Friday’s with direct access which was a plus.

Breakfast:
Grab-and-go was decent. The lady in the back was outstanding - what a memory with orders! We really enjoyed talking with her and it’s clear that she loves her customers and work.

Pool:
Hot tub was broken, which was disappointing. There were also no towels.

Front Desk:
Staff was great! They found us a cot the second night and accommodated late checkout so the kids could swim. They were also enthusiastic.

All-in:
This hotel was a good value with a decent breakfast and okay facilities. If you go in with reasonable expectations, you’ll be satisfied. For having found this last minute in an area that was fully booked, I have to say that we’re were satisfied.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lois Anne Graham, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wilkes-Barre Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2021

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We do apologize that some aspects of your stay were lacking. This is completely unacceptable. We do appreciate the honest and thorough feedback regarding all aspects of your stay however and hope that if your travels bring you back our way again that you will give us another opportunity to impress you. Again, thank you for the time you took to review us and your business with Marriott.

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Spider, Spider Web, Black Soot-like dirts (probably from Mold), Dirty Curtain, and Broken A/C unit (it won't turn off) in one room. Are you kidding me? This is definitely not what you expect from a Marriott brand hotel room. This was the worst Marriott hotel I have ever stayed.

To Marriott HQ: You should audit this property, seriously.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel at all cost. There are many better hotels nearby.
1  Thank D_C_CA_2019

Thank you for your review of our property. We do apologize for any issues you had experienced as it relates to the cleanliness of the room. We do apologize for this and it is completely unacceptable. With that being said if you would like to reach out to me directly regarding your stay we would love to make this right for you. We would want you to give us another opportunity to impress you should your travels bring you back our way again. Thank you again for the time you took in reviewing us and we do hope that we can make this right for you.

Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and typical Marriott style. They actually had a hot breakfast of waffles and sausage as well as continental breakfast with coffee and juices. There was plenty of seating in the breakfast area. The pool is open from 8am to 8pm, which the kids would love. They have a large pool and small hot tub. It is located right behind TGI Fridays and you can get 10% of there with your room key. There was plenty of free parking. I forgot to take pictures when we first got there but will show some basic room pictures.

Room tip: Plenty of free parking available
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review of our property. We greatly appreciate any and all feedback and we are so happy that your overall stay with us was enjoyable. Thank you for mentioning all of the items and amenities that you used during your stay that were satisfactory. We are glad we had these amenities available to you during your stay. We do hope that if your travels bring you back our way again that we will be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for my wedding which was held 10 miles away at my husbands family home. Kelly the director of sales was so kind and easy to work with and was great a communication. I put my out of town guests up in this hotel as well and they provided me with a free shuttle service for my guests to and from my venue. That was a wonderful surprise!

The beds were comfortable. There were a few minor things that need to be addressed.
There was a plastic knife on the floor of my room and a pistachio on the couch when I first arrived. Everything else looked clean. I had a king suite and there was no coffee pot available. Again minor things but enough that I could not give 5 stars. Overall o had a lovely stay!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review of our property. We do greatly appreciate any and all feedback. We are glad we were able to accommodate you during your wedding weekend. We do apologize that some aspects of your stay were below standard and these items have been addressed with our housekeeping team. We do apologize for any of these issues that you experienced, but do hope that if you have any other upcoming functions that would bring guests our way that you would give us another opportunity to impress you. Thank you again for your review.