“Ruined my birthday”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Westtown Road
Transit: SEPTA bus 104 to corner of Westtown Road and Gay Street stop; or Westtown Road and Market Street stop
Description: Cafe Fiorello's Serves Authentic, Old-World Italian Dishes Inspired by the Best of Sicilian and Mediterranean Cuisine
Reviewed 28 February 2021

0 stars, I’m disgusted with myself for supporting them so such during the pandemic. Forgot THREE WHOLE DINNERS $75 worth!! I ordered several apps and 6 dinners they only sent apps, 3 dinners and a bunch of salads. When I called back they told me to come pick up my dinners they gave them to my delivery driver and it wasn’t their fault it was missing. SHAME ON THEM MY delivery driver was a sweet old man he was so upset he tried everything he could to help. They said they couldn’t help me I had to come back to get my dinners. So after spending money every week at this place and getting a bday dinner hosted for family this is how they treat us, didn’t even offer to bring the dinner or give a breadstick as an olive branch. I had to leave a party to pick up the missing meals!! They are greedy and unprofessional and it’s a turn off to even try to support local businesses during a trying time when they treat you like this. Not to mention I have a little bird who told me they forgot my meals and tried to cover it up by blaming the driver. So now I’m fired up! I will warn everyone in Chester county of this! Also the meals were disgusting bc they were the reheated meals they forgot! So here’s a warning FIORELLOS you have someone in your camp who told me the truth about my meals. Good luck!!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (173)

Reviewed 19 July 2020

Made a reservation for outdoor seating. No problems. The service and food were wonderful. Everything was good. The fired calamari was perfect. our entrees were wonderful. Garlic wine mussels could have used a little more seasoning. Very attentive staff. We had a wonderful time.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank isilwath
Reviewed 3 January 2020

The food is really good once you finally get it. Our group had a reservation for 10 people (I don't recall exactly how many). The table had not been set up when we arrived. It took about 25 minutes to be seated. The place was full but the wait staff was few. I think our food came 45 min. after our order was taken. I had asked for a pizza with anchovies, the kitchen sent out a pizza with artichokes. My dinner was comped. The correct pizza finally came out. I had it boxed and enjoyed it the next day at home.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 31 October 2019

Great food....excellent cappuccino
Highly recommend a trip to this little gem of a restaurant

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank RAPtraveler
Reviewed 20 October 2019

We recently ate dinner here with friends on one of the "Sinatra" nights. We were promptly shown to our table. Quite cozy. Our water glasses filled, bread brought to the table. Extensive menu of typical Italian entrees and apps. We ordered salads, pasta, and veal entrees. Everything was delicious, followed with coffee. We had to skip the desserts.

Date of visit: August 2019