Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Review Highlights
Birthday Trip

Great place to stay very family and friends friendly. We stayed in the cabin very nice and the size... read more

Reviewed yesterday
shianng2021
via mobile
We had a great time

My family and I enjoyed the Circle T themed escape room. When we struggled, they provided just... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Gokemnel1972
via mobile

1,272 results
All reviews obstacle course zip lining christmas lights afraid of heights diving board awesome experience explained everything a lot of fun bucket list super fun aerial excursion staff was friendly challenge adventure escape room zip line course flying v giant swing
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My daughters favorite part was going upside down on the lines!! My daughters friends favorite part was the overall experience.
They both enjoyed the wildlife center too!!!
Alot of fun!!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We continue to support Refreshing Mountain as they always provide a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. That can be difficult to find in our world today but is greatly appreciated! They are a light shining in the darkness. The escape room was fun and challenging.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I hosted a two day meeting on site and the experience was excellent. The meeting room was clean and spacious. The meals in the dining hall were very good. They also provided a hot beverage service mid-morning. I stayed over-night in one of their lodge rooms, very simple, but clean and quiet. Located on the side of a mountain, the views are great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My experience in Refreshing mountain is the best place a family can get together and enjoy with love and peace. Thank you. The to all the staff, you all are wonderful God bless

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our family of seven went to this escape room. None of us had ever been to one before and we were all a little curious. My seven year old granddaughter was the most excited and she nor any of the rest of us were disappointed. I would definitely reccomend this one @ Refreshing Mountain & Adventure.