“Lunch with my wife ”
Review of Hi Way Pizza

Hi Way Pizza
Ranked #96 of 263 Restaurants in State College
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch last week and the service was terrible and the food was burned. This was at the newer College Ave. location. Dopey waitress, only about three tables of other customers in the whole place. We waited forever for our food and when we got it it was terrible. Done with this place. Also pricey for the quality.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Take out...2 pies....it was delicious. We always stop here when in State College. Blue White week end but the wait wasn’t long.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped here because everything else was busy. The food was pretty good. I was expecially impressed with the creamy bruschetta. That was quite a surprise. The food was good the price was okay. I would stop here again.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I had the old stand-by of an italian stromboli. The taste was good, plenty of meat and cheese filling. The pub fries were hot with a generous portion. Was very pleased with this meal!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Prior to the Michigan vs Penn State White Out game we had a nice meal. The pie with the works was great. Lots of televisions to watch games. The service was good. Almost never had to ask for refills. This was my 2nd visit there. I will return.