“Solo, easy dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped by Pine Grill when the normal little diner I stop at on my way to Pittsburgh was closed for renovations. I had a great meal and wonderful service. The atmosphere was clean and simple. I felt right at home with no judgements for being solo. I would definitely stop back here alone or with others.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went to the Pine Grill on the recommendation of the clerk at the hotel we stayed at. My wife had their Steak & Portabella Wrap while I had the Fried Fish Special. Both were very tasty.
Service: When we arrived, the place was busy, but still had many empty tables. We were promptly seated with menus in hand by the host. A long time had passed (5-10 minutes) when the host stopped by asking if our server took our drink order. He then took our drink order and brought them to us. Another long wait before the waitress finally showed up. All during this time there were restaurant workers standing around at the server station, talking. This didn't leave me with a good impression.
When our food order was taken, it was delivered in a timely manner.
The waitress did apologize for the delay, saying she was busy; however, she didn't acknowledge our presence before taking our order (during the long wait).
I would not come back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was recommended to us by the hotel..first mistake. Run down restaurant so we decided to go with the specials. Fried chicken was so over cooked I felt like it was left over from 2 days ago. We also had the pork special so so dry. The salmon salad was fair at best lettuce was warm and wilted. When they bring your food out they bring appetizers and dinner all at once. Really! Then when she served our dinner it was two plates at a time took her 3 trips to get us all our dinner and it wasn’t right away she would stop at other tables then go get the next two plates. There has to be better restaurant around.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We exited the turnpike; found Pine Grill; and had a great experience. The staff was friendly and the food tasty and reasonably priced. One of us had a fish sandwich and the other chicken parm. Both were good and the 2 sides were good too.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We had 2 chicken salads today, started into them, chicken smelt funny, did not eat and they would only take $2.00 off our bill.

Very rude. will never go back.