2,412 results
All reviews front desk alumni hall visiting pitt carnegie mellon parking fee hotel shuttle free shuttle the shuttle driver within miles convenient location hotel restaurant housekeeping staff marvin sailors cmu wedding henry
Reviewed 28 May 2018

This property is very conveniently located to several universities and has easy access to downtown (and free shuttle service). The rooms are comfortable and quiet. There's a full service restaurant with a great bar and friendly service. Excellent staff and management.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Douglas S
Coleman H, General Manager at Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you for your review of the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center on TripAdvisor! I will share your review with our entire team, and it will make their day! Thank you again!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I had exceptional service at the Wyndham hotel!! Marvin was great! he was hilarious and gave me good vibes ! One of the funniest people I’ve interacted with!!! I hope to see him again when I come back !!

1  Thank Haley F
Coleman H, General Manager at Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for your 5 Star review of the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you received "exceptional service" and that Marvin extended the warmth of hospitality to you during your stay. I will be certain to thank him for being his typical excellent ambassador of our hotel. Please let us know if we may assist you with a future reservation, and we will look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Went to reserve a room at the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center & Bridges Restaurant. Marvin at the front desk was awesome with setting up our reservation. He even had fun stories. Thank you Marvin.

1  Thank Talana F

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am pleased that Marvin "was awesome" in setting up your reservation and that you had a great guest experience. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you again someday.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Its one of the nicest hotel you can find in CMU/U pitt area. Thanks to many nice people there, we had a great time staying in hotel. Especially, Marvin was one of the best workers there. He was such a funny guy. I loved how he greets visitors with his smile and energetic behaviour.

1  Thank Jhyunho1127
Coleman H, General Manager at Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you for your 5 Star review of the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center on TripAdvisor. I appreciate the time you took to articulate your guest experience and I will certainly send kudos to Marvin for extending the warmth of hospitality to you during your visit. Thank you again, and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you in the future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This hotel worked well for our whole family including my wheelchair bound mom. We were in town for CMU graduation. The location was very good for all events we attended. Marvin at the front counter gave outstanding service both on the phone before our trip and while we were there for check-in.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kim T

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am happy that you and your family found our hotel to be a "great hotel near campus" and that Marvin provided outstanding service on the telephone before your trip and during your hotel guest experience. I will be certain to extend kudos to him for a job well done. Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Pittsburgh University Center, and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again.