“One tasty burger”

Burgh'ers Brewing
Get food delivered
Ranked #204 of 2,145 Restaurants in Pittsburgh
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I got a double bacon cheeseburger with a fried egg on it with a side of pierogie. The beers we had were very good and brewed right there. Fast friendly service and a nice dining area. This is a great casual place with delicious burgers and beer! Thank you!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Top place for a nice lunch, good and delicious food made to order. Quick, friendly service. Loved the industrial look of the place. Spacious. No fuss!
Very clean too

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 24 December 2019

We visited Pittsburgh for the weekend, and stop by after the Phipps Botanical Gardens for a beer. Loved it. We had the Goat Cheese Balls (Not sure exact title) while we drank a pint. We did not stay for dinner, but made this more of rest stop on the way to our reservations across town. Service=great! Story behind the bar/pub: cool! Beer=great! Keep up the good work. The prices were fair, HDCP Accessible=yes, Cool vibe, clean bathrooms, not a huge place but enough space....!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank 164turnera
Reviewed 13 November 2019

This was my first time here and i was not disappointed. I built my own burger with a gluten free bun and it was amazing. I have eaten a lot of gluten free buns and this is one of the best. It did not get soggy from the juices or fall apart as they are known to do. The fries were gluten free as well as most of the toppings and sauces. Food and service was really good as well as their beer selection (which is their own beer).

The only complaint i have is that when my order was originally brought out it was not on a gluten free bun. I noticed it looked like the rest of the buns and i asked the waitress. She agreed that it was not and took my plate. When she brought it back out all they did was take the food off the bun and put it on a gluten free bun. If i had Celiac this would have been bad news (i have a wheat allergy and the minor cross contamination did not affect me). The waitress was very knowledgeable on what was gluten free but she didn't know (nor did the cooks) that the wheat bun can't touch the food for people with severe allergies. Mistakes happen and hopefully this review will give them an opportunity to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Please don't let this review scare you. Just ask questions and pay attention to your food when it comes out. When in doubt have the waitress confirm that it is gluten free when it comes out.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

Visited for the first time with my family, ordered the Shadyside burger, so freaking good! also ordered 2 apps both awesome as well.

Date of visit: October 2019