Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
US$75
View deal
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2020

I choose this motel for its price and convenience to Monroeville. The property shows its age and its basic upkeep (light on sign half burned out and a bit hard to see at night). The rooms were clean and bed comfortable. There was barely anyone at the motel during my stay. The breakfast was closed (Covid rules???). There is nothing fancy here but a decent stay for a good price.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 5 January 2020

Nice place to go to for a get away or coming in from out of town. The area is great. There are stores up and down the road. I love going there. The staff is great. They remodeled and it looks great. I will return.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2019

I’ve stayed overnight in this area numerous times and I choose a different hotel each time. As this could have easily been a round trip and I might have just driven back to the Philadelphia area at night, I went with a budget-friendly option. So, I decided to stay here since I reserved the room.

While it is a nice-looking budget hotel inside and out, the doors to the room have almost vault-heavy doors, which inconsiderate patrons will slam shut at all hours of the night. I lost track with how many times I was woken up and how many hours of sleep I lost. On top of that, my first wake up call was possibly kids jumping on a bed, while another was a couple having some fun by the banging of the head board next door. Also, the ceiling is paper thin, and you hear every creak of every step of your upstairs neighbor. That was my final wake-up call.

I could have used the fan of the air conditioner unit to drown out the noise, but the air would only turn on while set at 60 degrees and the fan would only go on for a minute at a time, every 10 minutes or so. The room was still stuffy, so I slept with the window open. Fortunately, TVland was offered on the cable lineup and I had something to watch while I was up in the middle of the night.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2019

I booked (at rack rate) for 5 consecutive nights last week. I checked out after 4 nights. The Indian clerk at the front desk at 7 a.m. couldn't figure out how to refund for the 5th night -- they had charged me in advance for all 5 nights IN ADDITION to putting a "hold" for 5 nites on my credit card.

It's no a week since I checked out and Super8 still has my $96.89 for the night I did not stay there.

Super8 Customer Care is now reading to me from the Book of Excuses, just like the Indians at the (franchised) hotel are doing.

I've been staying at Super8s now and then (as well asother Wyndham properties) for 40+ years in my travels, which takes me on the road for up to 300 nights/year. I can easily never stay at another Super8, ever!

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank ClipperMercury
Reviewed 28 September 2019

This place needs a serious overhaul of staff. They just didn't seem to care about nothing. That's why I didn't report to them. The location is a bit out of the way & very hard to see. Thank goodness for GPS.

Date of stay: September 2019