Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
Snaptravel
All reviews room was clean off the highway off route would stay again convenience store yogurt great stay convenient location motel desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2022

Friendly owner and staff, it was very clean inside and out. The beds were great, the bagged breakfast is a great idea for people on the run. I will stay everytime I travel there. Right off the exit, easy to find.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 January 2022

We were really happy that we trusted the good reviews and chose this Super 8. It's directly off route 80, but no issues with road noise. The office, breakfast area, and rooms were all well-cleaned and well-appointed. Bed was COMFY! We were thrilled with the experience, and the young man who checked us in and out was a joy to talk to, and very friendly. Thanks for a great experience.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 December 2021

Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room - it was clean, things worked, toiletries stocked, etc. The night was reasonably quiet and I slept well. They had grab and go breakfast, which I presume was a covid precaution and I appreciated. Only concern is that staff did not wear masks or seem to take any other sensible precautions.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 24 December 2021

Keeping in mind this is an economy motel, it is clean, well kept (everything worked). Staff was very nice and friendly at check in and check out. Breakfast was a grab and go, and they had coffee which seemed fresh to me. We stayed with a dog and the pet fee was very reasonable. the style of of the hotel is depicted on the web page- exterior entrance which worked out great for us for a quick load/unload and walking a dog several times. I saw the Pride awards on the wall for several years- meaning top rated in that category (economy) and I would award that for 2021! 4 fast food restaurants and a Loves with a convenience store are a very quick walk. I would stay here again under the same circumstances.

Room tip: We enjoyed the convenience of a first floor room.
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 11 September 2021

Clean, comfortable and quiet hotel. Gary and his entire staff really keep high standards in maintaining the cleanliness of the rooms and entire site. Much has been newly renovated with new bedding and new exterior paint. Convenient location to I-80 and numerous dining and shopping options.

Date of stay: August 2021