“Very nice indeed!”

Chovy's Italian Casual
Reserve with OpenTable
Chovy's Italian Casual is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Meadville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2018

After two days hiking in the Alleghenies we were heading home on a Sunday night and googled restaurants near me and this came up as well rated. Checked and it got my bug thumbs up. The place is attractive and casual. The. Staff was great and the papparadelle delicious. Also loved the creme brulee. Girlfriend loved her salmon. Wish we lived closer. Great food at modest prices. Oh, and a huge wine selection.

Becky G, General Manager at Chovy's Italian Casual, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

We're so happy you found us and enjoyed your dinners. We hope you visit us the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I have been here pa two years ate alot at Chovys and they have been very good to me aspelly when I had hard times moving here getting settled in new home very nice people

We are happy that you've relocated to the Meadville area and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Local spot. The patrons and the staff are very friendly. My dinner was what I expected. Salad was fresh and the pasta/entree was well prepared.

It's nice to here that you enjoyed your dinner. We hope you stop in again soon!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Went there with some friends for dinner tonight. Server Kate was friendly, nice and efficient. I enjoyed my salad and my wife's Veal Marsala was OK. The veal was a bit tough and for the price, the portion size was kinda small. Varied menu with many things that looked interesting.

Becky G, General Manager at Chovy's Italian Casual, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your dining experience. It's great to hear that you enjoyed Kate's service. I will inform the Chef about the tough veal; our apologies to your wife. We hope to stop in for dinner again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

They excellent authentic italian food here. I had the pizza and it was delicious. My colleagues had Italian dishes which they said were good.

Becky G, General Manager at Chovy's Italian Casual, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

We're so glad you and your colleagues enjoyed your visit...please come back to see us again soon!!