“Lunch or Dinner-always delicious”

Chovy's Italian Casual
Reserve with OpenTable
Chovy's Italian Casual is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 79 Restaurants in Meadville
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The service is always quick and friendly. Never had to wait. Whether your getting a salad or pasta, the food is absolutely GREAT!!!!

Becky G, General Manager at Chovy's Italian Casual, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Thank your for your comments! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Had dinner on Sat July 23rd. Very nice meal ... I had chicken and my husband had pasta. We had an outstanding server.. Krista! The Sangria was perfect on a hot summer evening and the portions were just right for dinner! We were recommended from our very near hotel and thank you Holiday Inn Express in Meadville.. a great choice .

Thank you so much! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your dinners and service...we hope you choose to dine with us, the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Decided to eat here because I like Italian and the hotel I was staying in right behind it offered a 10% off coupon. I ordered a chicken/broccoli/roma tomato dish over angel hair. It wasn't bad, but since it didn't come with any sauce, it could've used some more garlic & olive oil because it was a little bland but filling. I had a small caesar salad which was good and the bread was fresh out of the oven and excellent. The service was very good and you can dress casual to go here. Went on a Saturday evening at 6 pm and didn't have to wait to get seated. Would probably try it again if I was in the area.

Thank you for dining with us...we hope you stop in, the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

After a long day of driving I was looking for something nearby my lodgings. The hotel offered several Chovy's coupons at check in, so I figured a stroll across the parking lot was in order.
I decided on take outs and took up a seat at the bar to make my selections. The bar is well stocked with all your favorites including a nice selection of wines and craft beer, to which I treated myself during my brief wait.
For dinner I ordered a caprese salad and an Italian sampler with chicken parm, lasagna, and eggplant parm. I enjoyed all three.
Service is attentive and the atmosphere is warm. I will return again to this restaurant to satisfy my Italian cravings on the road.

We're glad you chose Chovy's! for your Take Out order! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2016

It was a surprise to me to find this Italian restaurant so satisfying in food and service,
in a county setting where most dining options are pretty much "Roadhouses" with
mediocre food.
Chovy's Italian came through with great food, super service (Jami), and lovely dining ambiance. Salads were fresh, ravioli & spaghetti pompodour delicious, and the wine list was more than adequate. Our server, Jami, had good knowledge about the wines, and
the entrees. She was pleasant and timely, and we were very satisfied. Will definitely return, as all the dinner options looked tempting.

Becky G, General Manager at Chovy's Italian Casual, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

Thank you so much for the compliment!! Jami is one of our best servers; I'm so glad you enjoyed your dinners and service and look forward to your next visit!!