“Great food!”
Review of Valenza

Valenza
Ranked #25 of 79 Restaurants in Meadville
Reviewed 30 November 2015

Delicious food, and the home made bread alone is worth the trip. I recommend the steak salad and any of the soups. Great lunch specials too.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Stopped by after a movie for an early supper. The décor is a throwback to the late 70;s but the staff is friendly and the food is good. They do not skimp on the portions.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Had the lasagna everyone was raving about. Large portion, but definitely not homemade pasta. Sauce is very thick. It was not something I'd get again. My husband had eggplant park with spaghetti on the side. Although my lasagna had a ton of sauce his wasn't even covered. I'm told some people like it that way, but not us. Service was friendly, and food timely delivered. I would definitely say this is an inexpensive family restaurant.

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

Valenza serves very good Italian food in a more casual atmosphere. We have visited several times and have enjoyed it every time. Very kids/family oriented restaurant. The pizza is amazing and the soups are quite good too. The prices are very good and they have take out available. They do serve alcohol, if interested. They staff is good and service is usually very fast (slow only one time). We visit/eat from Valenza's several times a year. The best soup is the pasta fagioli.

2  Thank joseph W
Reviewed 12 August 2015

We stopped here on the way to Wellsboro, as it had decent reviews on TA. Service was good, food was decent - although next time I would stay away from the lunch lasagna, which had way too much sauce and was surprisingly unfilling. I gave it an extra star because of how nice the bathroom is.