“Chop Of The Line”

Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Meadville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I love food. Beef, ribs, seafood, chops, I love it all. This was my first time here. I just love it when I have trouble finding what to order, because that means there's just too much that sounds great, and that was the case for sure. However, I decided on the pork chop special with apples/sauce. Check it out... the human mouth cannot describe how delicious this chop was. I just can't say enough. Go get one!!

That said, I would be remiss if I did not mention the service. We were seated immediately, greeted with a warm welcome by the very lovely Shaina. She is very likely the best server we have ever experienced. Thank you Shaina!!

1  Thank ronmT5874XI

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This was originally a (quite good) chain steak house that I've reviewed in the past, It's EVEN BETTER now! The first time there, we had an excellent and entertaining waiter, who was back at college when we asked about him on a return visit. All the servers we've had have been above average. We were told that the chef had "tweaked a few of the recipes" and oh my... What he did with fried green tomatoes was fantastic! They are topped with blue cheese and lump crabmeat, something that's a rarity in this part of the country. I had ordered this plus six sliders and it was so filling, I took home most of the sliders. We shall return!

1  Thank Claudia J
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

On a convention trip. We had 60 people maybe ti large a group to handle even though we pre ordered . We waited a good hour for our food. Food was good I had salad with chicken. ..food good. Good place for business lunch, family or couples.

1  Thank Jolene W
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is no longer Montana's...it is now Cannon's. The food is fabulous, and so was the service. The fried green tomatoes are to die for! Our steaks we perfect! I will say the side of asparagus was quite skimpy, but the steaks made up for it! Will definitely be back! Make sure you have reservations because the place was packed on Saturday at 6:30 pm

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with my food at Montana's! My go to is the fried green tomatoes, cedar plank salmon with asparagus and squash casserole!