“Delicious steak and ribs”
Review of Cannon's ChopHouse

Cannon's ChopHouse
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

My bf and I went to Pymatuning State Park and stopped by Montana's for dinner. We had heard from several people that the steaks were great, so went for it.

Nick got the baseball cut sirloin and he LOVED it. The steak was aged Angus beef, seasoned to perfection, and cooked to Medium perfectly. I got the ribs and they were very good. They marinate the ribs overnight and brush them with BBQ sauce after grilling them.

We finished with the apple cobbler, which was amazing! I'd definitely order it again.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We visit Montana's often. The food is delicious and the service is always very good. They have indoor and outdoor seating. The restaurant is always very clean.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Awesome selection with even better quality of food! This is one of the only places to get better food than at mom's house!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We had dinner with family on Sunday July 24th. Perfect from start to finish! Wonderful appetizer... Fried green tomatoes and delicious entrees all around the table. From filet to pasta each one of us were super impressed!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We actually ate here two nights. The steaks were great and the pork chops were huge. The service was excellence. My only suggestion is to verify the temperature of your meat as I had to send my "medium" back as it was prepared "medium rare to rare".