“Great Burgers”

Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #26 of 79 Restaurants in Meadville
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I came here with my boyfriend and we got two burgers. He ordered the bacon cheeseburger, a medium fry and a drink and I ordered a cheeseburger. They ended up thinking that I ordered a bacon cheeseburger, but I didn't catch it. It wasn't a big deal though, with the exception of it being more expensive. The burgers were pretty good, they came with a double patty, lots of cheese and bacon on the bottom.The medium fry came with a lot. I just think that everything is more expensive than it's worth. The customer service was great, with the exception of the wrong order. The atmosphere of the restaurant is very clean, and busy. A lot of people come through here.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My dietary needs have changed dramatically since I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. 5 guys took special precautions when preparing my lettuce burger. I saw the fella put new clean gloves on to assemble my burger, wrapped it separately from the other food, and marked it! They only have French fries in their oil so no worries about cross contamination due to other breaded foods.

Thank you 5 guys for a worry free meal! First fast food I've been to in 6 months!

Servers were super friendly and the drink machine is really neat!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I've taken the opportunity to eat here once, while waiting on my car to be serviced. I ordered a burger, fries and a drink. My bill came to $13.00+. I thought the food was very greasy, in a very cold, retro looking atmosphere. I can get a great restaurant home cooked meal for less than that and really enjoy it! Not too bad; but, very expensive for fast food.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Burgers and fries. That's about it. If that is your passion, go for it but otherwise, I went there years ago (not any dates on the selection list) and have never been back.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

behold: FIVE GUYS! Their no nonsense selection of burgers, dogs and fries was just what we were craving. Far from just another fast food joint, Five Guys has quality, made-to-order bugers offered with a tempting array of custom toppings.
Despite being moderately busy, our order was hot and ready promptly. Both sandwiches & fries featured generous portions at affordable prices. There is no drive thru at the restaurant but you can call ahead for a speedy pickup.
We travel this way often and Five Guys will definitely be one of our regular stops.

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!