“I like their budget menu”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #15 of 79 Restaurants in Meadville
Description: The season that's full of color is also full of flavor. Taste the sweet goodness of Perkins' Spiced Pear & Cranberry Waffle Platter, our scratch-made Belgian Waffle topped with spiced poached pears and tangy cranberries. Or try our new Pumpkin Spice Pancake Platter. Three made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes with real pumpkin and cinnamon finished with whipped topping. A tasty fall awaits you at Perkins® -but only for a limited time. Perkins® Kindness Served Daily.
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Perkins is the kind of restaurant where you can find friendly wait staff and efficient service. We had breakfast and size, taste and temperature were fine.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

We stopped in for a late Lunch on Sunday, January 14th and again on Friday, January 19th, 2018. We had your Potato Pancakes which we all really enjoyed! I also had the Chicken Strip Melt. It had bacon and cheese with a side of Ranch Dressing. I LOVED it and would order this meal again! I will be looking for a Perkins Restaurant in the Spartanburg/Greenville, SC area. Great food and service!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I don't have Perkins where I live and make a point to eat at any location I find one when travleing. Can't beat the delicious pancake offerings. Friendly service!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

My son and I stopped for a late breakfast/early lunch. We were seated and waited on very quickly. Our food came faster than I had imagined it would and it was very good. We enjoyed our waitress and would return to this location if in the area.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We ate one dinner meal and had 2 breakfast meals at Perkins. Food was excellent, servers were very good and can't complain about anything.