“Always great ”
Review of Pizza Villa

Pizza Villa
Ranked #18 of 81 Restaurants in Meadville
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I stop in weekly for lunch
Every thing on the menu is great and the service is always first rate !!!
They are constantly working to improve all aspects of the business to maintain the quality of both the service and food !!!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Cozy atmosphere and reminisce of North End pizza in Virginia Beach! Great pizza, and spaghetti and meatballs dinner. Very helpful and friendly staff. Homemade ice cream on the other side-delicious! Prices are really great too! A definite stop when we come back to Meadville!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 27 September 2017

My wife noticed an add that showed a Pizza Villa in Meadville Pa. We had many enjoyable experiences, years back, at our Grove City Pizza Villa before it closed. She suggested we take a ride and again enjoy the pizza. Upon entering we noticed the walls had the same scenes as we remembered. We ordered a pie with peppers and pepperoni. The counter person was friendly and courteous. It seemed to take rather long to get our pizza especially since they were not busy. Our pie arrived and was over cooked. The outer crust was hard and slightly burnt. The under crust tasted like burnt toast. The delicious flavor we remembered was not there. I have enjoyed better tasting pizza from the frozen food section that you heat at home. Not what we expected.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We had a double scoop of Black Gold ice cream which consisted of chocolate ice cream, white chocolate chips, pieces of Butterfinger and Heath Bar, chunks of fudge brownie and M & M's. It was to die for.

We later stopped in for a pizza, which was also excellent. This is a great place for anyone visiting downtown Meadville looking for a quick meal or ice cream treat.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Pizza Villa in Meadville PA.
As I walked in the smell of familiar pizza aromas lingers in the air. Blast from the past from the days of Main ave Pizza Villa in Ashtabula ohio. I ordered my original whole pizza with extra cheese and pepperoni. I would say the taste was 100% there but the crust was maybe 95% it was hard and crunchy but a little soggy towards the end. Overall it was delicious. I would highly recommend going there for the chance to re live yours days of good old fashion pizza

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Pizza Villa? Share your experiences!