“Never disappointed”

The Whole Darn Thing Sub Shop
Ranked #13 of 79 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We have been here on numerous occasions to grab a quick bite and have always had fast service and great subs. Once when they were out of the specific cheese for my sub they suggested and substituted another at no extra charge even though I think that one was a more expensive item. Large portions and fresh bread.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

My boyfriend and I stopped here and ate and it was an awesome visit! The owner/staff was so friendly and was willing to help us and suggest things we might like and explain the menu. I ended up having a sandwich and he had two of the gyros. The meat was fresh and both were made to order. The dressing on my sandwich was superb! Additionally, the prices are extremely affordable! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Hankering for a sub sandwich made with an abundant amount of fresh, quality ingredients? This is your go to shop.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

I stopped the on my way through town because I liked the name.

The shop is interesting. It has photos on the wall and various tables in the place. It is cute and quirky.

They had some typical subs that you can get anywhere. Other subs were unique with fun names. AND they slice the meat and cheese onsite.

The sub I had was delicious. I chose to get a cup of chili with it. The chili had a bit of heat and it tasted homemade.

For drinks they do not have a beverage fountain. They have bottles, which was okay.

I liked the place and can't wait to try another of their subs.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

We visited here while on a trip. The shop has a large variety of subs. I got a meatball sub which was excellent. My wife and daughter both got ham and cheese subs and were both quite pleased.

The employees are very attentive to the customers.
I thought it was a little odd though that they charge extra for peppers - it seems to me like they could just adjust the prices of their sandwiches and not have to nickel and dime people.