“Good food and service”

The Market House Grille
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Meadville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

This place is small but worth the wait. We chose to sit at the counter so we didn’t have to wait. Had a wonderful Sunday morning breakfast. Omelets and home fries are delicious. Very good service.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I wanted to try something new. I gave this place a try. It was a great breakfast. The service was very good.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here yesterday morning. We each had the sausage gravy and biscuits. It was delicious. Our waitress was attentive and the staff was friendly. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a friendly atmosphere and home cooked food.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

We had a terrific breakfast; frittata, crab scramble. Just great. Dinner that night, not so much. Poor cocktails, mediocre fish & chips. Burger was OK.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Had the hot meatloaf with homefries , onions and gravy all over everything. Was awful, no taste, tried drowning in pepper and salt, did not help. Never offered refill on water, gave up trying. I have eaten here before numerous times and was very good. Will be trying again they deserve that much at lease.